The Spooky Trail & The Hanging Tree
Free with admission to The Garden.
- 23rd of October between 11:00 - 17:30.
- 24th of October between 11:00 - 17:30.
- 25th of October between 11:00 - 17:30.
- 26th of October between 11:00 - 17:30.
- 27th of October between 11:00 - 17:30.
The Spooky Trail
If you like a good spook come and take a good look,
There are things here that bite and will give you a fright,
But do not despair they are not everywhere,
Enter through the gate and decide your own fate.
This trail is designed to take families around The Garden in search of spooky creatures. They’ll stumble across tombs and skeletons and many more Halloween spooks.
The Hanging Tree
As the mist rolled in over the hang man’s tree,
look at the branches and what can you see?
This gruesome sight are trophies of death,
these dangling heads have drawn their last breath,
they all thought they were a notorious gang,
they never thought they would all go to hang.
Every day at: